UV systems virtually eliminate microbiological contaminants without using potentially hazardous chemicals.
Water enters through the bottom port of the ultraviolet generator cell and swirls around a low pressure mercury vapor lamp, which emits powerful ultraviolet light energy with a 235.7nm wavelength.
UltraAqua’s SS closed reactor series are built from high-grade AISI 316L steel and are suitable for most water disinfection applications.
UV sensor and automatic mechanical cleaning systems are available. The three series 220 SS, 350 SS and 440 SS and the Önorm MR16-350 SS cover a large variety of flows and doses.
- Corrosion-resistant electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance
- Improved energy efficiency for clear water due to internal reflection of UV light
- Operating pressure up to 10 bar
- No tools needed for regular maintenance
- Available with standard or advanced controls
ACN series, Certified and approved for low UVT
ULTRAAQUA’s ACN Series is parallel to its SS and PP Series. It has been designed for high turbidity water applications.
A more compact design reduces the distance between lamps and eliminates “dark areas” resulting from low UVT.
- Designed for varying or poor water qualities
- Suitable for high-risk applications such as hospitals, biotech and ultrapure water applications
- 350 PP and SS Series approved for treatment of intake water for aquaculture by the Norwegian Veterinary Institute
- Available with the same features and options as the standard 220 and 350 series