Our production facilities in Al Jubail (more than 45,000 Sq.m.) add real value to our business portfolio in terms of: system integration and turnkey engineering & fabrication services, enhancing our competitive edge and sustaining our growth plans backed by an impressive track record and impeccable reputation.
- 100% Saudi Arabian privately owned limited liability company
- ISO 9001:2000 accredited
- ASME certified with code “U” (Pressure Vessels), “PP” (Pressure Piping), “A” (Assembly of Boiler), and “R” (Repair) stamps
- Construction & Maintenance services for industrial plant facilities for prestigious customers like Saudi Aramco, Sabic, SEC, Petrorabigh, Yansab, Saudi Kayan and related industries across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Engaged in the fabrication of premium customized chemical injection skids and various packages
- Relationships with EPC companies including Fluor, Lummus Global, Samsung, and NALCO
- 3 bays of 18 meters x 80 meters long each to take up the heavy fabrication works
- Open yard bay of 170mts x 25mts
- 2 Gantry Cranes – 20 tons capacity each 25 meters span and 11 meters Hook Height
- Production Facility
- Fab Shop – 4,320 Sq.m.
- Blasting Shop – 1,250 Sq.m.
- Painting Shop – 800 Sq.m.
- Open Yard – 42,500 Sq.m.
- Admin Office
- Space – 4,200 Sq.m.
SFS SAT-tests locally assembled skids in collaboration with the OEM to ensure quality and guarantee the process as specified by the project consultant and/or the client. SFS integrates the core technology module, adding local value and content to offer a complete solution. Skid mounted systems are designed to provide years of trouble-free operation. SFS’s system integration expertise in everything from component selection to equipment start-up saves customers years of headaches and hassle during the operational lifetime of the equipment.
Our quality program applies to both self-performance and project management construction work and quality control procedures are observed by all site personnel . A quality control manager is assigned to each project to be responsible for the implementation and coordination of quality programs.
Unrivaled quality assurance, maximum throughput capacity, proven design efficiency, lowest product wastage , optimal recovery , top components brands, excellent service and local engineering , commissioning and start up support make us a reliable partner for your pure water treatment needs.
- An ISO 9001:2008 accredited Company
- Approved by SAUDI ARAMCO
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to provide quality services that meet the predefined standard while ensuring safe and reliable execution.
We comply with applicable safety health and environmental laws and regulation by means of preserving the environment stability and minimizing the risk factors and conserve the resources.
We use HSE procedures to protect employees’ health and safety and ensure that accident rate is eliminated or maintained at a very low level to match international standards .
Also continually improve our performance and implement effective development programmes to enhance the competence and awareness of all employees.